Growing a business takes planning, and any successful marketing activity should start with a detailed plan. We are strong believers that a successful marketing strategy requires having multiple marketing tactics working in unison.
That is why Sticky developed the 360 Degree Digital Marketing Strategy to address client’s total online presence in a thorough and holistic fashion.
We understand that the nature of business and marketing has changed dramatically in the last decade:
- 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (Source: Exact Target)
- Articles with images get over 94% more views than those without an image. (Source: Jeff Bullas)
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI from inbound marketing. (Source: HubSpot)
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails. (Source: Jupiter Research)
- Companies that blog typically receive 97% more inbound links. (Source: HubSpot)
- 79% of marketing leads never convert into sales. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
- 88% of B2B Marketers cite case studies as the most effective form of content marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- 93% of business buyers use search to begin the buying process. (Source: Marketo)
In other words, if you aren’t marketing your business using a sophisticated combination of elements like search engine optimisation, social media, blog posts, podcasts and video posts, you are most likely not attracting the volume of traffic, leads and customers you deserve.
The Sticky 360 Degree Marketing process involves an initial audit, data collection, analysis and development of a thorough digital marketing plan tailored to suit each client’s specific needs, circumstances and goals.
In developing the plan we take into account a client’s:
- paid marketing / advertising
- traffic conversion strategies
The overarching plan is then designed to attract potential new customers, convert them into engaged visitors, close them as customers and then retain them as fans of your offering.
This process has led to outstanding success for our clients and serves as the platform for most of Sticky’s work now. Check out some of our recent case studies to see how successful a thorough marketing plan can be.
If you’re ready to make a quantum leap in the marketing of your business please contact us.
Ready to grow?
Our sweet spot is helping companies in the financial services and healthcare sectors grow faster with more effective, more measurable marketing. If that’s you and you’d like to talk then please contact us.