Sticky Internship Program
We are launching the Sticky Internship Program (SIP) to assist aspiring marketing and communications professionals with gaining valuable training and experience.
SIP is aimed at students currently enrolled or recently completing a relevant tertiary education, ideally courses such as Business, Communication, Computer Science, or Visual Communication Design.
Successful applicants will be involved in the day-to-day administration of the agency as well as gaining first-hand experience in:
- Social media marketing
- Social media audit and assessment
- Search engine optimisation
- Web design
- Web development
- Online conversion measurement
- Account management
- Project management
- Media placement
The Sticky Internship Program is 2 days per week for 12 weeks and is based in our Newcastle office. Interns will be given a structured agenda for the period of experience and a written assessment and record of experience gained upon completion.
Interns will be expected to sign a Program Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement. All relevant insurances will be covered by Sticky.
In order to be eligible for the Sticky Internship Program candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the age of 18 – 30
- Selected internship field must be directly related to the candidates educational background
- Be currently enrolled in a tertiary course, or
- Be a recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Prove a genuine interest in the internship program
Our 12 week Summer Internship period commences 22 November, breaks over Christmas 24 Dec – 9 Jan, recommences 10 January and finishes 25 February 2011.
Applications are via email only and should be addressed to Craig Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sticky Intern Program”.